1. For men and women who are passionate about The Greatest Generation — my WWII novels.
2. For the spy-lovers in your life — The Swiss Courier and Chasing Mona Lisa.
3. For the young woman in your life — Praying for Your Future Husband.
4. For those who desire to draw closer to God — Mornings With Jesus 2013.
5. For a mom who needs encouragement — Blue Like Play Dough.
6. For fans who grew up loving Little House on the Prairie — Love Finds You in Lonesome Prairie.
7. Perfect for those who love a sweet read — The Memory Jar.
For the eReader lover in your life, check out these fantastic handmade covers. For the cupcake indulger, this devotional from Carey Bailey is perfection. For someone looking to make the most of the upcoming new year, buy him or her Crystal Paine’s new eBook.
I hope these suggestions give you some great ideas! What are some of your gift suggestions?