Welcome, friends! Thank you so much for your support and enthusiasm for my writing over the years. I could not do what I do without your support. Truly. So with that in mind, I wanted to let you know about something new I’m doing for my 2013 fiction book releases and I’d like to invite YOU to participate.
Studies have shown that if a book does well in its first week, it’s more likely to succeed in the long run. I’d like your help in creating that “buzz” that will get others excited about my upcoming fiction releases!
I want you to join my 2013 Fiction Launch Team Community.
As a 2013 Fiction Launch Team Community member, you’ll receive:
- Free pre-release copies of all my 2013 fiction books to read ASAP and to review
- Exclusive access to a private Facebook group, where we’ll share promotion ideas and you’ll have direct contact with me
- The opportunity to interact with other launch team members and see the behind-the-scenes of a book launch
- Some fantastic freebies I’ll be doling out in addition to copies of my books (and some of these great freebies will go to those of you who create the most buzz)
- Access to an occasional Google hangout or conference call with me to brainstorm ideas
As a 2013 Launch Team Community member, you’ll be responsible for:
- Spreading the word about all of my upcoming fiction releases, including Love Finds You in Glacier Bay, Alaska, the book I’ve co-written with Ocieanna Fleiss (I’ll need help throughout December and into January)
- Reviewing the book everywhere you can, including Amazon and Barnes & Noble
- Tweeting and posting on Facebook and Goodreads about the books (we’ll come up with those posts for you)
- Praying for me and for the launch team
- Being creative and coming up with some great ideas to help promote the books
So what do you think? It’s going to take some work, but I know it will be worth it. I can’t wait to get to know you on a deeper level, and you might make some new friends through this process!
Will you join me? Click here http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8XR5KGJ to take the survey. The survey will be open until December 9 at 11:59 PM. If you’re accepted into the 2013 Fiction Launch Team Community, you’ll receive an email confirmation by December 10. Please be honest in all your answers on the survey, as we will use them to determine your eligibility. Unfortunately, I only have room for 100 select members in this community. Know that I appreciate all of you and would gladly welcome any help you provide to promote my books.
I’m also familiar with those of you who already doing a great job sharing about my books. So even if you don’t have a great blog or a huge Twitter following, please apply. I might already have my sights set on YOU! 🙂
The first book up is Love Finds You in Glacier Bay, Alaska, which I’ve co-written with Ocieanna Fleiss. Depending on the response and the results of the launch team, we’ll hopefully move on to promote my other upcoming fiction releases that way!
Thank you again for supporting me throughout my writing journey. God is using words to change the world and to change lives. I wouldn’t be doing what I’m doing without Him or with YOU.
Rebecca M Trujillo Batty says
I love this idea, filled out the required info and look forward to the opportunity, whether or not I’m selected! Great idea! Thank you!
Tricia Goyer says
Thank you, Rebecca. I really appreciate that. We will let you know!
I also completed the survey, and look forward to participating in promoting your books. I thoroughly enjoyed being involved with launcing “The Memory Jar!” Thank you for offering this opportunity to work with you!