I’ve seen many amazing writers get stalled with their writing for a few reasons:
1. They don’t commit to butt-in-chair time.
2. They set unrealistic goals and then feel like a failure when they don’t meet them.
3. They try to do too many things, instead of focusing on the ONE THING they need to do next. (It’s amazing how much can get done when you do one small thing each day!)
4. Their words feel flat because they’re trying to take the safe road instead of sharing their deep truths.
5. They are so eager to publish that they don’t take the time to polish.
6. They don’t surround themselves with a community for support.
Does this sound like you? If so, I have a wonderful resource for you. Print this 2020 Resolution, sign it and stick to it. If you do, you’ll be amazed by how far you’ll get in 2020!
And if you are looking for an amazing community, be sure to check out www.WriteThatBook.Club! We’d love to have you join us this year!
Also, one of my writing dreams came true. My book The Grumble Free Year is now available at Target! Pick up a copy and let Target know you appreciate them carrying faith-based, family-friendly books!