I was tagged by my friend Tammy Alexander to list 8 random things about me. Here they go:
1. At this very moment my puppy is licking my toes and tugging on the ankle ties of my capri pants. Ahhh … my puppy loves me … I can’t even get my husband to lick my toes!
2. I once traveled through six European countries in seven days with two writer friends on a research trip. It’s no wonder that from that trip came the idea for my first WWII novel–all their creativity rubbed off during those seven days.
3. I didn’t meet my biological dad until I was 28, and last year I met three out of four VERY cool sisters … and they look like me!
4. My favorite food is my grandma’s homemade enchiladas. She makes them for me on my birthday and Christmas. Yum.
5. I had my third baby when I was 22-years-old. He just turned 13 last week, and I feel too young to have three teenagers.
6. I’ve read the Bible through at least seven times. I started reading it once a year a while back and last year my husband joined me.
7. I save my brother’s life once. We were wading in the lake when he fell into a sink hole and I pulled him out. I was 8. He was four. He thanks me at least once a year.
8. I LOVE listening to Christian music whenever I write or work on my computer. Right now I’m listening to Third Day. Male singers are my favorite. Shaun Groves, Bebo Norman, Andrew Peterson, Fernando Ortega, Mac Powell (Third Day) … to name a few!
Melanie Dickerson says
You ARE too young to have three teenagers! Makes me feel like I got started late!