Okay, now that you are armed with all this great info…when should you start your blog?
Did you think I was going to say “Today”?
Not quite: here are some things to think about…
1. Write down your goals for your blog.
2. Think about the “personality” you’d like to portray.
3. Set priorities. (Is this a priority for you at this time?)
4. Look at your schedule and be realistic.
5. Check out other people’s blogs. Write down what you like and don’t like.
6. Look at Blogger, Typepad, MySpace and other blog hosts and consider your options.
7. Make a blogging plan and stick to it like any other writing and marketing goal!
8. Pray about this as a possible new ministry.
Christian Fiction Review Blog
Christian Fiction Blog Alliance
List of Reviewers: http://christianfictionblogalliance.com/REVIEWER_LIST.html
Novel Journey: http://www.noveljourney.blogspot.com/
Lisa Samson: http://lisasamson.typepad.com/
Dave Long’s Faith in Fiction: http://faithinfiction.blogspot.com/
Lisa Koons’s The Uprising: http://theuprising.typepad.com/my_weblog/
Marilynn Griffith’s Rhythms of Grace: http://www.marilynngriffith.typepad.com/
Dee Stewarts Christian Fiction: http://christianfiction.blogspot.com/
The Master’s Artist: http://tpr.typepad.com/themastersartist/
Girls Write Out: http://www.girlswriteout.blogspot.com/
Forensics & Faith: http://www.forensicsandfaith.blogspot.com/
Romancing the Blog: http://www.romancingtheblog.com/blog/
Deeann Gist’s Blog: http://www.deeannegist.com/blog/
Mary DeMuth’s Relevant Prose: http://relevantblog.blogspot.com/
Mick Silva’s Blog: http://www.yourwritersgroup.com/
Terry Whalin’s The Writing Life: http://terrywhalin.blogspot.com/
John Kremer’s: http://www.openhorizons.blogspot.com/
Camy Tang’s: http://camys-loft.blogspot.com/
Karen Hancock’s Blog Writing from the Edge: http://karenhancock.blogspot.com/
J Mark Bertrand’s Blog: http://www.jmarkbertrand.com/fictionblog.asp
Charis Connection: http://charisconnection.blogspot.com/
A Life in Pages: Angela Hunt http://alifeinpages.blogspot.com/
Tricia Goyer’s It’s Real Life: www.triciagoyer.blogspot.com
What are some of your favorite blogs? I’d love to check them out!