A marriage book for today’s couples!
In Generation NeXt Marriage, Tricia talks about our marriage role models, our struggles, and what we’re doing right as a generation. The book also offers creative ways to hold our marriages together.
Do you still find yourself humming the love songs of the 80s and 90s? Do you still believe that every marriage should be between soul mates? But…do you wonder how you can succeed at love and marriage when the generation you grew up in didn’t?
Marriage isn’t what it used to be–it can be better than ever.
If you are a Gen Xer, your marriage has challenges and potentials that no other generation has known. A Gen Xer herself, Tricia Goyer offers realistic help to achieve the God-honoring marriage you long for. She includes…
- Ways to protect your marriage despite the broken relationships modeled in your youth
- Stories, suggestions, and confessions from fellow Gen Xers facing the “What now?” question of real-life marriage
- Advice from the ultimate marriage survival guide: the Bible
- Stats, quizzes, sidebars, and study questions related to this “relationally challenged” time in history
- Practical helps for negotiating kids, work, sex, money, and dirty laundry–sometimes all in the same evening
If you are part of a generation of adults who don’t want to bow to their culture or live and love like their parents did . . . this book is for you.
Read an Excerpt
Focus on the Family Interview Part One & Part Two