Psst . . . I Have a Secret. Your sex life can get better with time. It’s true! I know it might seem a bit taboo to bring this up, but the truth is, sex and marriage go hand-in-hand. That’s God’s design. God created our bodies in such a way that our intimacy is deepened through the beautiful use of our bodies in the marriage bed. That’s nothing to be ashamed of. It’s Biblical! Don’t believe me? You only have to read the book of Songs to get a feel for the way our physical relationship is such a sweet part of our covenant relationship in a Christian marriage.
Sure, that’s not the cultural narrative. In fact, when it comes to sex in marriage, the status quo is just to assume everyone will just “figure it out” on their own. However, the complexity of relationships, parenting, work (especially work from home!), cultural conditions, and so much more can make it very difficult not only to maintain a healthy marital sex life but also to nurture it. That’s why I’ll be sharing How to Keep Love Alive with a House Full of Kids … and Grandma!
But, until then, here are FOUR ways to make your sex life better that you can start doing today (and I’m excited to share more when I speak at the virtual Married Sex Conference where we’re covering these in detail on SATURDAY!!!!!)
FOUR Ways to Make Your Sex Life Better
1. Invest in the health of your relationship. So many sex problems are relationship problems in disguise. We will talk through all these in one of the seminars Saturday at the Married Sex Conference to help you identify which is which!
2. Guide Your Thoughts: Your brain is so powerful, and the thoughts you allow yourself to think (both sexually and non-sexually), as well as the beliefs you have about sex, can fuel your sex life, or destroy it. We’ll teach you how to get to the root, and begin changing your perspective.
3. Increase Your Awareness: One thing we’ve learned in writing this book and working with so many couples is that a majority of them truly don’t have insight into making sex good – because they’ve never been taught!!! We’re talking tips, tricks, techniques, positions, and anatomy in a way you may have not been taught!!
4. Spice Up Your Communication: We want to empower you with the words, phrases, and questions you need to ask as you start talking about this important area of your life. We’re giving you a guide to make it easier because talking about sex is so important. And you should do it regularly!
Here’s a secret about your sex life, you can always improve the heart relationship that drives the physical relationship. And honestly, vice-versa. I know that my physical relationship with John has heightened and deepened our emotional bond. God made us this way for a reason. That’s why sex is designated as holy only in the marriage bed. He has blessed it there. Sex is a beautiful picture of the two becoming one. So let’s dig in and see all that God has designed for us and the wonderful ways He has endowed us with this intimate gift of love.
This virtual conference is loaded with information, and is the perfect evening activity for you and your spouse to watch and discuss….and then practice!
We believe that the virtual #MarriedSexConference is going to have a significant impact on your marriage and your sex life.
Check out some of the topics you’ll hear covered at the conference:
- How to Prioritize Sex in Busy Seasons — Levi and Jennie Lusko
- How to WOW Your Spouse: Sexual techniques, tips, and tricks — Ruth Beuzis
- Awesome Sex For a Lifetime! — Dr. Kim Kimberling
- Dealing with a High Drive vs. Low Drive Spouse — Dr. Corey Allan
- How Porn Impacts Marriage — Dave & Ashley Willis
- A Great Sex Life in the Stage of Raising Young Kids! — Cait & Cole Zick
- How Your Past Bagagge Impacts Your Sex Life, and How to Break Free- Lisa & John Bevere
- Why God Says Sex is Good – Christine Caine
- The Five Senses of Sex – Gary Thomas
- Your Sex Problem Might Be a Relationship Problem IF… – Debra Fileta
- AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
Not only that but in the new book Married Sex (that you’ll get for free!) we cover topics like:
- The top problem spots in Sex and how to overcome them (including sex drive issues, vaginismus, erectile dysfunction, pornography issues, etc.)
- What Get’s HER going
- What Get’s HIM going
- The false expectations we bring into sex
- The anatomy of a great sex life — how to touch your spouse in the way that means the most to them.
- How to build an emotional and spiritual connection that leads to fulfilling sex
- The theology of a beautiful sex life.
- How to deal with the baggage from the past
- What’s okay/not okay to do in marriage?
- And so much more….
We’re covering ALL THIS and so much more, this Saturday, October 2nd at the ONLINE Married Sex Conference !
You get 25 seminars with 12 months access to stream!!
There are only 5 days left to register + you get a FREE copy of the book Married Sex along with your registration.
Don’t hesitate to make this area of your life even better. Sign up today! And we’ll see you Saturday!!
FOR A LIMITED TIME USE CODE MARRIEDSEX10 FOR 10% OFF REGISTRATION!!