Thanks for those of you who answered last week’s MeMes!
I thought I’d play along too. More fun that way…
1. What is one of your favorite Scripture verses? Why?
The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing.”
I love the idea of God taking delight in me, quieting me (I need quieting), and singing over me.
2. Who was the last person who poured out God’s love to you?
My grandma made me homemade enchiladas today! My husband does every day.
3. What is the closest river to your home?
The Flathead River is about a mile from my house.
4. Where was your favorite place to swim when you were a kid?
Lake Siskiyou in Northern California. If we had money we went to the “pay” beach. If we didn’t, we snuck over to North Shore … where it was illegal to swim, but we never go caught. Bad us!
1. Who was your very first “best friend” growing up?
2. Who was your favorite junior high friend?
3. What is something nice a friend has done for you lately?
My friend Heather (different Heather than my J.H. friend) hung out with me all day Friday!
4. What is your favorite thing to do with a friend?
Go to coffee. Hang out in Glacier National Park.
5. What is one topic of conversation you and a friend talked about recently?
Teen pregnancy (yeah, like I shared my life story and she shared hers.)
6. If you and your friend went out to dinner tonight where would you go?
What would you order? I’d go to Tupelos and have Low Country Shrimp and Grits. Yum.
7. Who is your closest friend that you’ve never met in person?
8. What is one gift you can give to your friend today that cost nothing? Will you give it?
I will send a note to my friend telling her how cool I think she is. Yes.
Stop Lurking! Every week I will draw names for a free Tricia Goyer book from those who comment on my blogs. Winner’s choice! Tell your friends.
Great friends, great enchiladas, I envy you. I didn’t see these questions. Oh well. Cindi
Umm…do you mind if I do the meme now? I have been sick all week and I got a nice shot for the doc’s office and the pain has subsided.
Hope you don’t mind:
1. 2 Corinthians 5:7 “For we walk by faith, not by sight.” I love this verse because it gives me hope.
2. My friend Terry, when I went to the ER on Friday night, she came and collected my children and kept them the whole weekend.
3. Hmm…not sure, I think it is Black River.
4. Our home, my mom always had us a paddling pool, hee.