I’m off to the Czech Republic! This is my third mission trip there, and I’m over-the-moon excited. How amazing that God would send me to the most beautiful country in the world (in my humble opinion) to share the good news of Jesus!
While we’re there we’ll be speaking connecting with a Czech church, speaking to a woman’s group, doing a kids’ outreach, and (our main focus) teaching English at a teen camp for five days. I’ve been thinking about my goals for the trip, and I thought I’d write them down.
- Take a photo of Alyssa on the Charles Bridge.
- Try a traditional food that seems odd to me.
- Have a conversation with the most unsure teen in the room and listen to his or her heart.
- Share my favorite Scripture verse (Zephaniah 3:17) and why it means so much that God sings over me.
- Play a crazy game, knowing I’ll fail at it miserably.
- Hike to the top of a tall hill.
- Teach Alyssa ten Czech words.
- Encourage another mom.
- Share Jesus and what a relationship with Him means, as many times as the Spirit prompts.
- Give away a copy of one of my books to a random stranger.
- Jot down my experiences every day in my mini journal.
- Pray as I walk the Prague streets—that hearts as hard as cobblestone with be softened and that a great revival will come.
Won’t you pray about these with me? Also pray for our team . . . that we will be a light shining in a dark place and exhibit a joy that comes from God alone!