I was sitting out back on the deck reading when I saw Tricia’s note about this feature. I either work inside at my desk or outside on my table out back.
So, here’s what was on my outside desk when she asked:
- Tablecloth—makes it more homey!
- NIV Life Application Bible—for quiet time outside and reference while writing
- The Message, Remix: Solo devotional Bible—my current devotional I’m using
- My calendar, as my daughter is home from college and we need to go over our summer schedule
- My daughter’s devotional book, Take My Heart, Oh God by Sarah Young (She said I HAVE to check it out and get one!)
- My computer, wireless keyboard, and wireless mouse—because I was going to do some writing. (I had been correcting a typo on my blog site!)
- The Prodigal God by Tim Keller—one of my daughter’s friends from college had borrowed it
- Improving Your Parenting FamilyLife Homebuilders study guide—I am reviewing it for a possible project.
- My MomLife Today pen—always with my calendar
- My tall glass of water!
Note my view: my daughter’s horses in the background—great place to write!
Tracey Eyster is a mom, blogger, and author! Her new book, Be the Mom: Overcome Attitude Traps and Enjoy Your Kids, releases in August. Find out more about Tracey at her website.
For your chance to win a copy of Tracey’s new book, Be the Mom, leave a comment with your e-mail address! The winner will be announced here next week! The book will be shipped to you when it’s available in August.
Congratulations to the winner of Maureen Lang’s Bees in the Butterfly Garden!
Please e-mail your mailing address to my assistant, Christen (firstname.lastname@example.org)