On the off chance that you’ve been waiting around ALL weekend for my answers! Wait no more.
1. What was your favorite pastime as a child? Reading books
2. Think about one special memory about each of your siblings. What was it? When my brother Ronnie and I played LIFE–the board game. When my sisters and I tried on clothes together at Ann Taylor Loft.
3. What was your favorite meal? My grandma’s enchiladas.
4. What were some of the most memorable books you read? The Hiding Place., Corrie Ten Boom, The Mark of the Lion Series and Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers.
5. Think of one particularly memorable event. What was it? Feeling my babies kick in my stomach.
6. What scent or sound immediately takes you back to childhood? The feel and smell of playdoh and Crayola Crayons.
7. What meaningful advice did you receive from an adult? Jesus Loves You.
8. Think about someone who influenced your life profoundly. My first Sunday School teacher Margo.
She spent time with me. Told me about God. Showed me that other people beyond my family loved me, too.
9. Think about your proudest moment. What made you proud? When my son won the Christian Character award in Basketball.
Stop Lurking! Every week I will draw names for a free Tricia Goyer book from those who comment on my blogs. Winner’s choice! Tell your friends.