I get asked questions all the time. As a wife of twenty-six years, a mom of ten, a homeschooler and a writer of over 60 books people want to know how my life works. Here is one of those questions and my short answer. More to come in the coming weeks!
How do you and John nurture your marriage? —Jennifer
- We try to have a date night at least twice a month.
- We try to get away together every year. (We’re going on a cruise next month!)
- We hug, kiss, and say sweet things together throughout the day.
- We step in and serve each other when we see that the other needs help. John often gets the kids to clean up their messes when he sees it’s stressing me out. I talk to the girls often about ways they can respect their dad.
- We “decompress” and talk about our day every night, filling each other in on what happened in our world.
- We believe in the importance of physical intimacy and make it a priority. (And if any of my kids read this it’ll totally gross them out!)
Do you have a question for Tricia?
Email email@example.com with the subject “Ask Tricia”
Congratulations to last week’s winners!
The Overwhelmed giveaway: Tonya
The two book giveaway: Jaime H.
Email your mailing addresses to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get your prizes in the mail!
Are you new here? You might want to subscribe to my email updates, or follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, or Instagram.