I was tagged again by Jill Eileen Smith. I decided to come up with 8 more things …
1. Our family as two dogs, two birds, two hamsters, and one fish. The fish is protesting.
2. We live very near to Glacier National Park, and we like to play the licenses plate game when we visit. Last time we got 44! Popular place!
3. I love quiet mornings. Seriously.
4. My grandma lives with us and when she first moved in I made the mistake of throwing too many clothes in and messing up a load of laundry. Now she doesn’t let me near the laundry room. Ah, shucks.
5. Every week my husband, three kids and I volunteer at children’s church. I have a puppet named Rosarita. She wears a boa.
6. I’m a good listener. In fact if we went to lunch I’d listen more than talk. (You wouldn’t know that from my blog, now would you?)
7. I got a new exercise bike. I read as I ride. I’ve read more books this month than in the prior six months before.
8. I love decorating my house. When we move in a new house the pictures and decorations are up within 24-hrs. It makes it home to me.
Jen's Journey says
The listening explains a lot since I TALK up a storm. LOL
Melanie Dickerson says
Sounds like I need to get an exercise bike! Then maybe I’d stop complaining that I don’t have enough time to read.