“Angels of Ebermannstadt is a lovely tribute to the Greatest Generation, but more specifically to the endearing wartime acts of kindness by average American soldiers…”
– John W. Bitoff Rear Admiral, USN (Ret), member, board of directors, Friends of the National World War II Memorial
“Charlene captures the indomitable spirit of courage, faith, duty, and commitment. Her dad’s story highlights that the experiences of WWII not only created heroes but produced Americans with impeccable character. I highly recommend this book; It will be difficult to put it down.”
– William O. Washington, PhD, senior vice president for student affairs, dean of students (college), chair of student leadership, Trinity International University
• Understanding God’s embrace
• A Twenty-One Day Journey to Receive God’s Embrace
• Stepping Out in Faith Knowing You Are Embraced by God.
Babbie’s warm, creative and friendly approach will engage readers and encourage them on this blessed journey.