Tricia’s Top Blog Posts of 2013
Happy New Year, friends! I hope you take some time today not only to spend with friends and family, but also spend time reflecting on 2013 and how the Lord has blessed and challenged you. Feel free to share those blessings in the comments below, as well as share some 2014 goals you might have!
In the meantime, have fun celebrating another year, and take a look back at these top blog posts from 2013:
- 10 Tips for Young, Married Couples | Part 3
- Hope in the Midst of Emptiness
- Do You Have 10 Minutes to Sit Before God?
- How to Avoid Temptation
- What Do You Think about God?
- 10 Tips for Young, Married Couples | Part 1
- Conversation Starters for Dinner Parties
- 7 Bible Study Ideas for Busy Moms
- 10 Ways to Get Your Child’s Attention without Yelling | Guest Post by Jenny Herman
- How to Pray for Your Future Husband
Did you hear the good news? A Christmas Gift for Rose is only $2.99 (digital), now through January 6! Get the ebook HERE! AND The Memory Jar is only $1.99 (digital), now through January 5! Get the ebook HERE!
Are you new here? You might want to subscribe to my email updates, or follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, or Instagram.
Leave a Reply