1. Favorite Christmas Memory: Having 36 people at my house on Christmas, including 12 kids under the age of 10. FUN!
2. Favorite Christmas Present: A scrapbook from my sisters, followed by a new Internet Camera. (Can you tell by these photos? Say Cheese!)
3. What I’m doing this week: Finishing the last 10,000 words of my novel, A Shadow of Treason. And attending a basketball tournament for my two older kids on Friday and Saturday (think two-hour drive and HARD bleachers).
4. My biggest woe: A literal pain-in-the-butt. I was jogging down the stairs in new slippers a few days ago and my feet slipped out from under me. My tailbone aches when I sit!
5. Prayer request: See #3 and #4. Combined they = ouch! Help God!
Thanks for your prayers!