Can one ever have too many books?
There are some things we LOVE but having too much ruins us:
Chocolate. Unfortunately, yes.
Books … NO! (Especially if they are in e-book form, and you can carry them around on a tablet or phone.)
That’s where the Ultimate Christian Living Bundle comes in. Ultimate-Bundles.com called in some best selling authors, leading experts and top business professionals to address the most common challenges faced by families and individuals today – all from a solid, Biblical foundation.
For the ridiculously low price of just $34.95 (for the PDF version) or $39.97 (for the eReader version), you can get access to a carefully curated collection of eBooks and eCourses with a total combined value of over $1,140.
For the family…
The bundle contains 10 wonderful books focused on incredibly inventive ways you can craft the marriage you signed on for. To complement that subject, they added 8 more books focused on parenting and passing on your faith to your kids. That wouldn’t be complete without books just for kids so they also included 8 children’s books that parents can read with their children. To close out the content for family life, the highly praised Singing Bible MP3 version was added (a $25 value all by itself). It actually teaches children the story of the Bible not just random stories.
For your professional life…
A few examples:
- John Muratori and Michael Pink’s six -hour Christian Wealth Building course ($77 value)
- Bob Lotich’s 31-day devotional Managing Money God’s Way.
- Zig Ziglar’s powerful Born To Win course
To ignite your faith…
Christian literature available from generals of the faith like
- Charles Spurgeon
- D.L. Moody
- A.W. Pink
- E.M. Bounds
and more who wrote about grace, prayer, faith and an overcoming life.
But it still gets better…
The Ultimate Bundles team asked several sponsors to step up to the plate and with no strings attached, provide meaningful BONUS GIFTS.
- Dayspring Greeting Cards who offered a choice of heart-warming gift card packages to choose from.
- Bonus gifts alone have a total retail value of over $160
There are only 18,500 bundles available and once they’re gone, they’re gone!
Still unsure? There is a 30-day guarantee. If you don’t feel like it’s made a huge difference to your family’s life, you’ll get your money back in full!
When? 8 a.m. (EST) Wednesday, November 5th until 11:59 p.m. (EST) Monday, November 10th (or until 18,500 bundles are sold).
Where? Purchase the bundle HERE.
A few more examples:
- Discover Your Purpose by Jory @ JoryFisher.com ($19.97)
- The Art of Storytelling by John Walsh ($10.49)
- Absolute Surrender by Andrew Murray ($13.99)
- All of Grace by Charles H. Spurgeon ($13.99)
- The Classic Collection on Prayer by E.M. Bounds ($18.99)
- Extraordinary Grace by Gary Chapman & Chris Fabry ($17.99)
- The Singing Bible by Rick Osborne ($24.95)
Remember, this bundle is available for 6 days only, from 8 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, November 5th to 11:59 p.m. (EST) on Monday, November 10th (or until 18,500 bundles are sold).