I’ve been tagged by my friend Jessica. She’s an amazing photographer and she just took our family photos this weekend.
She took this one of us, and you can even see a sneak peek of more by clicking on her name! (It will take you to her blog.)
Anyway, the tag asks me to share five things about me that are weird. Hmmm . . .
1) I love DDR. Dance, Dance Revolution. My son, Cory, and I will have contests to see who can dance better. And, yes, this old woman can give him a run for his money. I even dare to say that once we got the dance pad I haven’t been on my treadmill once!
2) I’m a speed shopper. I can be in and out of the mall in 30 minutes. I have a system for scanning clearance racks, scooping, and buying. Walking around the mall “to window shop” drives me crazy. My motto is, “If you see something that works, get it and get done.”
3) I tend to be quiet in person. Maybe it’s because I use all my words writing and blogging? If we went out to coffee, I’d spend most of the time asking about you and listening.
4) I love reality TV shows, mainly because I love to see how people think and react to each other. It’s the best place to people watch 🙂 Of course, since I’m the only one in my house who things they are fun, I NEVER get to watch them. You can say they’ve been “voted off” our TV.
5) I rarely wear makeup. Most days I don’t. In fact, if I do put it on both my husband and kids ask, “Where are you going???” Nice.
I’m not sure if that’s weird enough. Maybe I’m just a boring person!