Yesterday I MeMe’d you all…about your mothers. My turn (that’s my mom and I to the right!)
1. What is one thing you said you’ve never do as a mom … and now find yourself doing?
“In a minute dear …. I’m doing something right now.”
2. How would you describe your mom in five words?
kind, dedicated, friend, big heart
3. How would you describe yourself as a mom in five words?
dedicated, loving, involved, connected, idealistic
4. Does your mom still carry a baby photo of you in her wallet?
Stop Lurking! Every week I will draw names for a free Tricia Goyer book from those who comment on my blogs. Winner’s choice! Tell your friends.
Sounds like you have a wonderful mom! Cindi
Martha A. says
1. Probably make my kids clean the kitchen without me, I don’t do it too often as it would still frustrate me, but i want them to learn how so I see why she did it now!
2. Soft, loving, Friend, joyful, positive
3. Hmmm, my son just told me that he would describe me as his best friend, so that is neat, but I think to describe myself.
Dedicated, scatterbrained, loving, spontaneous, and caring
4. I don’t think so, but I have not looked, she has 11 children and I am the oldest so I kind of doubt it! She has them all up on the wall and there is the most of me!