Imagine if you were friends with a successful author willing to show you the ropes. Tricia Goyer is that friend. The author of more than 75 books, she’s the writing coach you’ve been looking for, and she’s ready to help you:
- learn from her expertise
- network with experts so you can cash in on what they know
- discover the community who needs to hear your message of hope
Making your writing dreams become a reality is tough. You have ideas but you wonder if any of them are good. You have no idea how to connect with agents and editors, and what in the world is a book proposal anyway?
I’m here to help. And I’ve invited some of my friends to help you too. They are professional agents, editors, authors, and marketing and publicity team members. They’re the best of the best in the Christian publishing industry. Together we want to help you reach your dreams.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THIS GROUP
- Education about writing fiction and non-fiction books.
- Access to some of the top experts in Christian publishing.
- Community and connection with other writers.
- Strategies to help your writing benefit your life.
- Tips on time management.
- A professional who will model the steps you need toward publication
- 24/7 access to the Write that Book Community
- Access to the Write that Book Video Vault
- Office Hours via Facebook Lives with experts multiple times a week.
- You can participate LIVE or watch the replays.
- Community with other writers for connection and support.
Click on any image below to learn more about our experts!
Whether for fiction or nonfiction, Tricia’s writing style is vivid and heartwarming, allowing readers to take home more than engaging stories, but also messages that inspire faith and hope. Her goal is to write stories that matter.
Tricia is a popular conference speaker. She has spoken at events such as MomCon, Raising Generations, and Teach Them Diligently conferences and been interviewed by numerous national TV and radio programs and magazines. Her podcast, Walk It Out, can be found on iTunes or downloaded on any podcasting app. Whether through writing, blogging, speaking or podcast, Tricia loves sharing messages of inspiration and hope.
A homeschooling mom of ten, including seven by adoption, Tricia is also a grandmother of four and wife to John. With a busy life she understands the importance of making every word count.