· What is your occupation? Writer and Mom
· What color are your socks right now? White
· What are you listening to right now? Brandon Heath, Don’t Get Comfortable
· What was the last thing that you ate? Fudge bar 🙂
· Can you drive a stick shift? Yes
· If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Goldenrod
· Last person you spoke to on the phone? Tara
· Do you like the person who sent this to you? Absolutely!
· How old are you today? 36
· Favorite drink? Coffee
· What is your favorite sport to watch? Basketball … my kids!
· Have you ever dyed your hair? Hmm … just highlights 🙂
· Pets? 2 dogs, 2 hamsters, 2 birds, 3 kids
· Favorite food? Peanut butter, fruit
· Last movie you watched? The Game Plan
· Favorite Day of the year? Today!
· What do you do to vent anger? seethe between clenched teeth
· What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie
· What is your favorite season? Summer!
· Hugs or kisses? Hugs from everyone, kisses from John and kids
· Cherry or Blueberry? Blueberry
· Do you want your friends to email you back ? They better answer 🙂
· Who is most likely to respond? Amy
· Who is least likely to respond? Lurkers
· When was the last time you cried? Zach’s wedding. So sweet!
· What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes , clothes that need to be put away.
· Favorite smells? Food
· Who inspires you? Mothers … all of them
· What are you afraid of? Not having the right priorities
· Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
· Favorite car? My Chevy Suburban. It’s used, but I love it.
· Favorite cat breed? I’m not a cat person. They’re too independent!
· Number of keys on your key ring? Too many!
· How many years at your current job? Trying … 14, selling 10.
· Favorite day of the week? Sunday
· How many states have you lived in? 2
· Do you think you’re funny? Yes!
Oh and check out the Meghan Rose books on the GenX Parents blog. Great for girls ages 6-9!
Stop Lurking! Every week I will draw names for a free Tricia Goyer book from those who comment on my blogs. Winner’s choice! Tell your friends.